Monday, February 7, 2011

Superpower Blog

If I could have any superpower it would be to make a time traveling DeLorean appear from Back to the Future. This would be a cool super power because not only would I have a vehicle to time travel in but I could also fly around in it. I would make sure it was a DeLorean equipped with the Mr. Fusion fusion generator so I would not have find access to plutonium to power the 1.21 gigawatts required for the flux capacitor to time travel. This superpower would be better then all the others because I could go back in time and see the Great Pyramids being built and still be back to get to work in time, yesterday. Using the hover conversion installed on the DeLorean I could travel anywhere in the world visiting great sites like Machu Picchu in Peru or fly to the sunny beaches of Greece. While I am in the area I could even go back in time see the Colosseum when it was in its prime before it was partly destroyed by the 1349 earthquake. No more touring historical ruins, I could go see them when they were in use. Even just driving the DeLorean around the city would be fun. Drive to the Channel parkway set the time to 100 years in the future and accelerate to 88 m/h to vanish into the unknown. I would have to be careful not to alter the timeline and change the course of events that could threaten the existence of entire cities or even countries. There would be a risk of going back in time to see the Great Pyramids being built and accidental stepping on a butterfly which could catastrophically end up in the destruction of the earth. But with great power comes great responsibility.

1 comment: